What to bring
You’ll be experiencing a pleasant day climate on this India tour with warm sunny days suitable for t shirts and shorts. Evenings will be warm too but desert nights can sometimes be cool so bring a pullover or fleece top just in case.
Delhi is your first stop where you can buy just about anything from clothes, toiletries to suitcases, so don’t worry if you forget to bring anything. There are relatively cheap laundry services along this India tour.
- T shirts/shorts
- Fleece top
- Pyjamas for desert (optional)
- Good walking shoes/sandals
- Sun hat
- swimming costume
- A holdall with wheels is easier but suitcases are ok too.
- A small overnight bag to take into desert
- Towel (towels are provided but you may prefer your own too)
- Small day rucksack to carry incidentals such as snacks, camera and water
- First aid kit such as plasters and medicines for upset tummy
- Insect repellent
- Hand cleanser gels
- Small alarm clock
- Photocopy of passport (photo page) just in case
- Padlock for luggage, not all hotels have safety deposit boxes
- Concealed wallet for money belt
- Copy of your insurance certificate